[Nfb-idaho] Last call for resolutions prior to state convention.

Mike Gibson mike.gibson71 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 17:25:59 UTC 2016

Good morning everyone!

Just a friendly reminder if you have resolutions to be presented at state
convention please send them directly to me. We can consider resolutions
brought to the committee during our meeting but would prefer having your
resolution or idea for resolution prior to the meeting to help craft the
language and form. I have heard from a couple of you and appreciate your
efforts and ideas.

Thanks everyone and safe travels to Lewiston.

Best,

Mike