[Nfb-idaho] Open Mic

Chris Jones clj53787 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 00:33:16 UTC 2016

Dear Open Mic Participants:
This is Chris Jones of Central Idaho Chapter, once again.
I'm very excited that so many people have offered to showcase their talents throughout the state!  If you have not been in touch with either me or my co-host, Shane Hyde, please contact me as soon as you can.
My cell is (208) 308-8876.  Ifyou know of other people who will be attending convention and know some of them might still be interested, please encourage them to contact me, too.
Judy and I will be traveling starting early tomorrow morning, so feel welcome to call me any time tomorrow.
Thank you all.
Yours in the Federation,
Chris Jones