[Nfb-idaho] social media

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 01:19:33 UTC 2016

Yes, Sean, you have done an excellent job with social media, and I should
have said that in my post.  You have also done an excellent job publicizing
BELL and getting pictures.

I am confused about one thing.  I am not finding you on the NFB of Idaho
group that I found.  I am wondering if there are two National Federation of
the Blind of Idaho spots on facebook.  I know there is a difference between
groups and pages.  Can you explain the difference?  Is that why I am not
finding you?  Do you think we should keep two separate places, or would it
be better to combine them if that is possible?  I am pputting this on the
list because I want us all to have the understanding to get the best mileage
we can.
Thank you for all you do.
Ramona