[Nfb-idaho] social media

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 16:11:58 UTC 2016

I understand there is a difference between a page and a group, but it hasn't
come through to me what the difference is.  I can find a group by going to
more and then flicking from left to right until I find the one I am looking
for, as long as I have found it earlier in a search.  Pages are still a
mystery to me. Jennie and I found Cycle for In dependence, but there was
nothing remotely current there.  And I don't think I could do it again. It
does not come up in the groups I am following.
Ramona
Ramona