[Nfb-idaho] Note From Chris Jones Regarding Transportation Committee

Eric Peterson civiclightdesk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 15:19:08 UTC 2016

Eric Peterson in Lewiston. Willing to help.

I am working on a regional transportation task force with our MPO, am the
Chairperson of Lewiston's Disability Advisory Commission, sit in on MPO
Policy and Tac meetings. I am also a medically retired attorney (former
Idaho State Bar president). I am also the Chairperson of the Nez Perce
County Republican Central Committee. I am also a Recovery Peer at the Nez
Perce Recovery and Resource Center.

I am not able to drive as I am disabled in a powered wheel chair. However,
I have been using conference calls and video meetings for many years.

--
Eric K. Peterson
904 7th Avenue
civiclightdesk at gmail.com