[Nfb-idaho] Open Mike At State Convention

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 23:51:04 UTC 2016

Chris, I can sing if someone can accompany.  If kids want to do it, I defer
to kids.

I tried to send you a message about a fundraising committee meeting, but it
came back.   Can you meet by phone Saturday afternoon or evening or Monday
evening?  Sunday evening would be a last resort.
Thank you.

Ramona