[Nfb-idaho] {Spam?} Braille read-a-thon

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 29 18:35:30 UTC 2016

The Braille read-a-thon is nearing its end-March 4 at midnight. After that,
participants should send their data to me at johnsusanford at earthlink.net or
call me at 208-376-1727. Your information should include: your name, each
piece you read, along with the number of pages it it. If you total them that
would help, but we will have to add them again. Prizes will be discussed by
the committee, decided upon, and presented at the state banquet in April.
Remember, those of you who are keeping track of pages for the Braille book
club, should keep reading and counting. Don't let this confuse you.

Good luck and enjoy!
Susan Ford