[Nfb-idaho] Braille Read-a-thon update

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 9 04:20:19 UTC 2016

As of this morning we have 14 people reading in our read-a-thon. I have got
two more nibbles, but no questionnaires yet.

If any of you know of some one in or out of the NFBI who reads Braille,
please invite them to join our reading fun. You don't have to read well or
to read lots of pages, just keep track of what you read and after March 4 we
will compare notes and progress. We have three young people reading and I
may know of two others. What about high school or college kids. You are
reading anyway, just keep track of your pages.  Do you suppose we can
collect new readers at the chapter board meeting tomorrow?

Susan Ford