[Nfb-idaho] Please explain.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 04:21:35 UTC 2016

Aha!  The puzzle pieces fit, and you are probably right.  I know it would be
great to have  the IDF office fully staffed, plus another couple of rehab
teacher positions, but the money we would acquire would not be enough for
salaries, yet put more stress on trying to spend down so we wouldn't lose
the 15%.

Thanks.

Judy