[Nfb-idaho] Update Regarding Seniors' Division Picnic in Twin Falls

Chris Jones clj53787 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 01:44:30 UTC 2016

Greetings, Federationists and Friends!
I’m writing in the hopes that we can try to anticipate many of you coming to Twin Falls for our picnic on Saturday, August 6, 2016.  I have a chapter meeting this coming Monday evening, so if some of you think you can come, we’d love to have you, or would like to help work out a way for you to get here.
If you need to reach me, my cell phone is (208) 308-8876 and you may e-mail me privately at clj53787 at gmail.com.
I’m especially hoping that some of our newer members from the Palouse Chapter may try to come and join us.
Everyone is welcome! Thank you all.
Chris Jones,
President
Central Idaho Chapter