[Nfb-idaho] Media Story

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 15:26:39 UTC 2016

Thank you, Sean.
Ramona

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-idaho [mailto:nfb-idaho-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Sean
Malone via Nfb-idaho
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 9:37 PM
To: NFB of Idaho Discussion List <nfb-idaho at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Sean Malone <shaldarr01 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Nfb-idaho] Media Story

They are not allowed to be reproduced or redistributed due to copyright
purposes from the network. Otherwise I would say yes. Sorry! But I will be
there tomorrow for a little bit and maybe I can shoot some video with my
phone. If not I will be there Thursday.

SM

Sent from my iPhone

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-idaho_nfbnet.org/walhoframona%40gmail.