[Nfb-idaho] bike socks

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 21:07:05 UTC 2016

There are still some bike socks left over from the bike ride.  Riders and
volunteers are entitled to a pair each.  Others can buy them for 5 dollars a
pair.  If you want us to mail them, we will charge for postage, but we can
send with people who might be in this part of the State.  They can be taken
to Twin Falls for the August picnic or delivered at the fall Board meeting.

They are bright green and Bright blue.  My kids say they are Seahawks
colors.  Right now the extras are at my house, so I can take orders. They
come im two sizes: small/medium or large/extra large.  Five dollars is our
cost.  If you or your family or associates like this kind of sock, this is a
real deal.  At bike shops they cost at least ten dollars, more likely 12 or
15.

Thanks to all who rode and helped.

Ramona

Ramona