[Nfb-idaho] new book published

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 03:15:55 UTC 2016

I thought some of you would like to know that the book I have been working
on for years is actually available in paperback and in electronic format.
The title is The Power of Love, How Kenneth Jernigan Changed the World for
the Blind. It consists of 29 chapters written by people who were students of
and worked with Dr. Jernigan, and there are some special little extras in
the back.  I hope people will enjoy it and tell friends about it.   The
price is not consistent, but the paperback is more expensive than the
electronic downloadable copies.  You can now buy it on iUniverse (which is
the publisher) Amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and googlebooks.com.  There
are other Websites that I know nothing about.

I will have some paperbacks before too long.  I have written to Karen
Kenninger of the National Library Service for the Blind and Physically
Handicapped about hard copy Braille and talking book.  If they decide to do
it, that will take several months I am sure.  We will also get a copy to
Bookshare before too long.

I will be very interested to learn if people are gbuying this book and
reading it and what they think of it.

Ramona