[Nfb-idaho] Call for Resolutions

Mike Gibson mike.gibson71 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:30:56 UTC 2016

Good Morning Everyone!

It's hard to believe but state convention is less than a month away. I am
putting out a call for resolutions.

Resolutions are a process by which the affiliate makes statements of thanks
and recognition to individuals or organizations, as well as develop policy
for the coming year. During the convention the membership will have the
opportunity to vote on proposed resolutions. Obviously to get the process
started we need resolutions submitted for consideration.

If you have any resolutions you would like presented or even ideas for
resolutions please email them to me mike.gibson71 at gmail.com. I would like to
have any resolutions or ideas submitted by April 15. This will allow ample
time to review and make changes to put the resolution in proper format.

Likewise if you have any questions or concerns regarding the resolutions
process please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,

Mike