[Nfb-idaho] Pam Allen's baqnquet speech video is live

raynme68 at gmail.com raynme68 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 02:20:51 UTC 2016

Thanks Kevin!  I had really wanted to hear Pam's speech since I had heard so
many good things about it.
I really appreciated the streaming of our convention too, so thanks so much
to  you and Dave and whoever else helped with that.  It was a great service
as was your making this speech available.
Mary Ellen