[Nfb-idaho] new youtube video

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Tue May 10 02:02:13 UTC 2016

Sandy, can you get a video on Emma regarding her graduation?  I think we
will do each graduate separately.  They can talk about interests, goals,
things they are particularly proud of, etc.  I think 2 to 5 minutes is fine.
Picture can show cap and gown, but not necessary.  Deploma would be good.
Thank you. Once I get the password, Kevin P. can put it up.
Ramona