[Nfb-idaho] Short survey

Sean Malone shaldarr01 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 19:51:55 UTC 2016

If you have not yet filled out this survey, please do. It is short and easy.

The young woman conducting this research is blind, and she is also a fabulous person! Her name is Bre. Please consider completing the form. It is quite short, and your information will help her develop tools to help parents of blind children now and in the future!

“Hi everyone: I am currently finishing my undergraduate degree at Texas State University. As part of my final project, I am interested in learning more about how parents of blind and low vision children discovered nonmedical resources and programs. If you could take a few minutes to fill out this brief survey, I would sincerely appreciate it. Parents whose children are grown are welcome to participate as well. Thanks”
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScF2VWSV34j5ohmhexDDnH06fNMKNcZpn_leo13uAw83jdw4w/viewform?c=0&w=1

Sent from my iPhone