[Nfb-idaho] Bbc 2016 -let's get reading!

Alison Steven pecans65 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 21:06:33 UTC 2016

The BBC is back
The Boise Braille Club is returning for the new academic year.
We will be meeting every third Thursday of the month to read, learn,
encourage and be encouraged! If you need help or practice we will be there
for you! If you have questions or need new reading material we are there for
you. Come along and join the fun starting Thursday September 15 from 4 until
6 pm.

We will be in the conference room on the second floor of the Idaho
Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired, 341 West Washington  Street.
The BBC - living the life we want!

Alison Steven
7300 Highland Valley Road
Boise