[Nfb-idaho] Schwanscares campaign for 2016

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 20:08:01 UTC 2016

Several people have asked about the Schwanscares campaign for this year.  I
finally got the help I needed to get it registered. It will run from
November 1 through December 15 at 20/40 percent.  It will continue for
another 90 days at 5 percent.  Our campaign number is 29260.  The campaign
name is Assist Idaho's Blind.

Please tell your friends  and neighbors about it.

They would like to have us send pictures and create flyers to circulate.  I
need help to do that, but if anyone can help, please let me know.

They also recommend we create teams to work on sales and recognize the
teams.  I am happy to coordinate that, so all who are interested, please let
me know.

I increased our goal to 1200 dollars this year.  Let's go make it happen!

Ramona