[Nfb-idaho] FW: book fair for the blind

Dana Ard Danalynard at q.com
Thu Sep 29 14:24:17 UTC 2016

From: vickie bateman [mailto:vickiebateman at cableone.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 2:45 PM
To: Priest, Lori J; Lori Jones; Alison Steven; Dana Ard; Julie Anderson; Audrey Dexter; anrumsey at hotmail.com
Subject: book fair for the blind

The Snake River Valley Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Idaho is holding a book fair at Barnes & Noble in the Grand Teton Mall in Idaho Falls on Saturday, October 1, 2016 from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m.  You may shop in the store or online at bn.com/book fairs that day and up to five days following the event.  Please mention the National Federation of the Blind when you make your purchase or use the book fair code  11954898 when you  purchase online.  On the day of the event, free book marks will be given to children with their names Brailled on them.  There will also be story time for the children.  Our blind members will be reading stories in Braille.  This is a great cause and we appreciate your support.

-- Thanks so much!

Vickie Bateman