[Nfb-idaho] I highly recommend reading The Power of Love, edited by Ramona Walhof db866225

Dana Ard Danalynard at q.com
Wed Aug 9 01:36:33 UTC 2017

If you have not read this book, you must. It is a wonderful tribute to Dr.
Jernigan, but equally important, it features chapters written by members of
our affiliate including Ramona Walhof, Jan Gawith, Mary Ellen Halverson,
Susan Ford and Mary Symms-Pollot. The book gave me glimpses into the lives
of these colleagues and how they were impacted by Dr. Jernigan. I was moved
by the tribute that Mary Ellen Jernigan gave in chapter 27. This is a must
read for all of us in Idaho. I know it was a labor of love for Ramona, and
it is beautiful. I'm so glad Don mentioned to me that he was reading it. I
started reading my downloaded copy and couldn't put it down.