[Nfb-idaho] concert

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 21:21:28 UTC 2017

I just bought tickets for the concert on Brownpapertickets.com. I was able
to have my granddaughter do it on the i-phone.   We need to show more TICKET
activity.  I also posted links to the bands on facebook.  Hope many of you
can share them.  Sharing on email is also desirable.  I will have flyers at
the TVC chapter meeting.  Other chapters or individuals that want flyers,
please let me know.  I will mail them, so please send addresses.

I am going with my kids to Donnelly for the eclipse, but will return
tomorrow afternoon.

Ramona