[Nfb-idaho] thought this would be of interest as a follow-up to our state convention discussion. FW: Idaho Public Transportation Plan - OPEN HOUSES

Dana Ard Danalynard at q.com
Sat Aug 26 20:16:29 UTC 2017

From: Rachel Pallister [mailto:Rachel.Pallister at itd.idaho.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 5:09 PM
Cc: Rachel Pallister
Subject: Idaho Public Transportation Plan - OPEN HOUSES

OPEN HOUSES - IDAHO'S STATEWIDE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION PLAN

Attached please find a flyer for each of the Idaho Transportation
Department's (ITD) six districts where an open house will be held to review
the DRAFT plan for the statewide Public Transportation Plan. This plan
address public transportation in Idaho and sets goals and strategies for the
next five years for the Idaho Transportation Department's Public
Transportation Office as well as the public transportation providers.

ITD District 1 Meeting time and Location:

Tuesday, September 5th 8:30 am - 11:30 am

Kootenai County Administration Building

Meeting Conference  Room 1A

451 North Government Way

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814

ITD District 2 Meeting time and Location:

Tuesday, September 5th 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm

Mayor's Conference Room, First Floor City Hall

206 E 3rd ST

Moscow, ID 83843

ITD District 3 Meeting time and Location

Tuesday, September 11th 10:30 am - 1:30 pm

Nampa Public Library

215 12th Ave. South

Nampa, Idaho 83651

ITD District 4 Meeting time and Location

Tuesday, August 29th 8:30 am - 11:30 am

Living Independent Network Corporation

1182 Eastland Dr N #C

Twin Falls, ID 83301

ITD District 5 Meeting time and Location

Tuesday, August 29th 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm

Pocatello Regional Transit

5815 S 5th Ave

Pocatello, ID 83204

ITD District 6 Meeting time and Location

Wednesday, August 30th 9:00 am - 12:00 pm

ITD D6 Office

206 N Yellowstone Hwy

Rigby, ID 83442

Please feel free to pass along these flyers to anyone interested in
attending these meetings. If you have any questions regarding the meeting or
if you aren't sure if you should attend, please don't hesitate to reach out
to me either via email or by phone. I am more than happy to answer any
questions you may have.

Warmly,

Rachel Tiera Pallister

Grants & Contracts Officer

Project Manager - Idaho Statewide Public Transportation Plan

Public Transportation Office | Idaho Transportation Department

3311 W State St

Boise, Idaho 83707

Work (208) 334-8822

Rachel.Pallister at itd.idaho.gov