[Nfb-idaho] request for a braille version of our Idaho potato cookbook

Dana Ard Danalynard at q.com
Thu Dec 14 05:05:03 UTC 2017

I had a person call me looking for a copy of our Idaho Potato cookbook that
we did several years ago as a fundraiser. She says she gets a lot of
potatoes and is looking for new recipes. If anyone has a braille copy that
they are not using and would like to pass along, let me know and we can
figure out how to get it to her. In the meantime, I am going to help her
copy a few recipes from the book since I have a copy. Thanks.