[Nfb-idaho] request for a braille version of our Idaho potatocookbook

skogsbergf at gmail.com skogsbergf at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 11:48:01 UTC 2017

Cookbook
I do not know but I have sugustion.
1 ramona you can use the nottouuch and take pdf of the cookbook you have I think that the old book are good .
2I re member when the taking book was on tape there cookbook on tape that may updated to digital and if there may be the potato cookbook and there
3 yes there a way a way to put the on www. For sale tobuy. I see that all time but do not know someone need to invesgate how
I think that there will be a good thinge for state sin there there my be people from all state have there recipe note I see if the cookbook is on line that when people put n							ew resipt in that it updated						s

Sent from Mail for Windows 10