[Nfb-idaho] Door Prize Time.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 03:49:37 UTC 2017

Hello, Listers,

I am happy to be Door Prize coordinator this year for the door prize team,
with Kevin and Katy Pirnie. We had so much fun planning and doing last year,
and you all helped make the fun possible with your contributions and
participation.

This year, without exception, ALL items MUST be labeled in braille in
advance, in order to be considered as door prizes.  On the label make sure
to list the donor, and please print a donor label to accompany the braille.
In this way, I am avoiding last-minute labeling hassles at the convention,
as this takes away from our organization time.  It does not matter how or
when you get the brailling and print done, as long as they are done BEFORE
items are turned in to anyone on the door prize team..  Non-labeled items
will not be considered.  There is plenty of time to get this done, so the
team thanks you in advance for your cooperation.

Thank you again for all your efforts to make this a fun and exciting
happening for all of us.

See you all at Convention.  (smiles)

Judy Jones

Door Prize Team Coordinator