[Nfb-idaho] Louis Braille Birthday Celebration

Chris Jones clj53787 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 01:11:45 UTC 2017

Dear Fellow Federationistswh
Happy New Year to all of you.
Central Idaho Chapter is having a Louis Braille Birthday Celebration two days later than the actual event on Friday, January 6, 2017 at 6:00pm at Idaho Pizza Company located at 1859 Kimberly Roaar in Twin Falls. I realize the weather is questionable this time of year, but we would love to see anyone who can come from anywhere across the state.
If you need further information, please call me at (208) 308:8876 or every-mail me at cljenccgg"gg%gmail_com.
Thank you, and hope to see some of you at our event.
Yours in the Federation,
Chris Jones