[Nfb-idaho] FW: United States Congress: Remove Barriers to Classroom Equality: Ensure Accessibility of Instructional Materials

Dana Ard Danalynard at q.com
Thu Jan 26 23:57:32 UTC 2017

This petition pertains to the NFB Accessible Instructional Materials in Higher Education Act (AIMHE). This is one of the legislative items for Washington Seminar. Everyone who can should sign this petition. The writer of the petition spoke at last Summer's national convention. I could not do this signature without sighted assistance. Obviously Leslie figured out how to do it, so if you have pointers, post to the list.