[Nfb-idaho] Join us at Boise Braille Book Club this Thursday June 15

Alison Steven pecans65 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 17:56:25 UTC 2017

Happy Summer to you all,

We are hoping to see you on Thursday 15for the JuneBraille Book Club. We
will meet from 4 until 5:30 pm in the library of the Idaho Commission for
the Blind and visually impaired on the 2nd floor. If you are in the middle
of a book then bring it with you. We will read and share.

Any questions, comments or funny jokes - call, text (208 761 6286) or email
<mailto:pecans65 at gmail.com> pecans65 at gmail.com

Looking forward to getting together again,

Alison

---