[Nfb-idaho] NFB table

Dana Ard Danalynard at q.com
Tue Mar 14 18:53:15 UTC 2017

I attempted to send a message Sunday asking for volunteers to man our NFB
table. This is different than the ICBVI table. We will have NFB materials,
braille cards, information on the prison braille program, and other
materials. We will also need to demonstrate Newsline. We'll need to use our
own phones to do this since to rent a phone would have been $50.00 per day.
I thought each volunteer or group of volunteers could take an hour. Hope
this message makes it this time. Please email me if you can  do this and
when you would like to do it.