[Nfb-idaho] Give to National Federation of the Blind of Idaho | Idaho Gives 2017

Sean Malone shaldarr01 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 15:59:42 UTC 2017

Hey everybody today's the day for Idaho Gives! We need everyone's support on this day to raise money for our state affiliate organization. As of this time we only have $65 that I've been donated to us and we need more! Please, please tell your friends to donate! Contact businesses in places that you associate with and ask them to donate! Here's the link to our fundraiser webpage on Idaho Gives. I donated, will you?

https://www.idahogives.org/organizations/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-idaho

Sent from my iPhone