[Nfb-idaho] Good work, Chris

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri May 12 14:40:11 UTC 2017

Chris Jones told me he was going to the Lions convention in Sun Valley
earlier this month.  I had no idea that he was the primary speaker at the
luncheon, biggest event at the convention.  Yesterday, the incoming Vice
District Governor who is from my club sang praises for that speech.  He
liked Chris better than the international director who spoke in the evening
to a much smaller group because prices for dinner were so high. Excellent
work, Chris.  Getting the invitation to speak at that lunch is quite an
accomplishment to start with. I would like to have heard you.

Ramona