[Nfb-idaho] computer transition

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Fri May 12 16:19:31 UTC 2017

Hello listers,

I just got a new computer and I have a lot to learn about it. It is an HP
laptop, which has windows 10, jaws 18 and outlook 16. I now know that the
data transfer did not transfer my address book, or else I can't find it. So
the reason for this email. Will any of you who believe I will need to get in
touch with you please send me a message so that I can again develop an
address book. Judy, Sandy and Chris, your messages went through nfb-idaho,
so I think they did not register in my fledgling address book. Anybody who
has knowledge of an HP computer might let me know. I know this is a lot to
take on at once, but the motherboard died and things were too old to not
update everything.

Thanks all.

Susan Ford