[Nfb-idaho] computer transition

Sean Malone shaldarr01 at gmail.com
Fri May 12 22:02:22 UTC 2017

I found this information on the web. I hope this helps.

Send an email to a contact from the People app
In the lower left corner of Windows 10, choose the Start button .
Begin typing People, and in the left pane, when Windows suggests the People app, choose the app to open it.
In the top left Search box, type the name of the person you want to send an email message to.

Sent from my iPhone