[Nfb-idaho] thought I would forward in case people have ideas to share. FW: Keynote speaker suggestions

Dana Ard Danalynard at q.com
Tue Nov 21 21:37:40 UTC 2017

From: Sue Walker [mailto:Sue.Walker at libraries.idaho.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2017 2:19 PM
To: Dana Ard; Nancy Wise; Kopecky, Jeanne-Marie; McCoy, Susan
Cc: Nancy Reese
Subject: Keynote speaker suggestions

In May 2018 the Talking Book Service will host the annual Klas conference
for users of the Klas automated library system which Idaho and most other
states use.  We expect 70-80 staff to be in attendance. We are currently
identifying possible keynote speakers and welcome any suggestions you might
have. The ideal speaker would be able to:

1.	Be available Tuesday, May 8 in the morning
2.	Speak for 30 minutes on a topic relevant to those serving users with
disabilities
3.	Be inspirational in what they say
4.	Be willing to speak for a small honorarium or travel expenses

If you are aware of speakers, please share their names and contact
information with me by the end of November.  The speaker does not have to
have a visual or any other type of disability.

Thanks for sharing your ideas,

Sue

Sue Walker, Library Consultant

Idaho Commission for Libraries