[Nfb-idaho] FW: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] Catastrophic Impact on Vocational Rehabilitation

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at boisestate.edu
Tue Nov 28 23:52:17 UTC 2017

As a former vocational-education guy, I can't say enough about how critical
is a person's connection to his or her world through processes that are
attached to one's vocation.

Beyond that, vocational skill -- and access to assistance that helps one
develop new vocational skills (that is, education) -- is listed as a human
right on the United Nations list of Human Rights.

_don

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don Winiecki, Ed.D., Ph.D.
*Professor of Ethics & Morality in Professional Practice*
Boise State University, College of Engineering
Dept of Organizational Performance & Workplace Learning (OPWL)
1910 University Drive, Mail Stop 2070
Boise, Idaho 83725-2070 USA
E-mail: dwiniecki at boisestate.edu
WWW: http://opwl.boisestate.edu