[Nfb-idaho] Many, many thanks

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 13:33:56 UTC 2017

The concert worked out fine.  We will have more than 1500 dollars clear
income.  The crowd was adequate to feel fun and look good.  The bands were
very gracious.  The dancing was terific.

I want to thank personally more people than I can list.  Justin and Dana
worked on this every day for countless hours for weeks or months.  But many
other people helped.  Authorizing the advertising was also important.  Kevin
and Al found places that worked.  We got quite a bit of ppublicity, and I
know several people helped make that happen.  And lots of people came.  I
especially want to thank at least 7 people from the Palouse Empire chapter
who came to the concert and circulated nicely.  The BELL kids and teachers
under Alison's direction were terific.  Hope we got a good video of that.
Kique Lopez and his family drove up from Jerome, and he performed very well.
We also had quite a few volunteers helping to manage the crowd, set up and
clean up.   I know we have pictures.  The decorations were also very well
done.  So I repeat many, many thanks to all of you.

Ramona