[Nfb-idaho] Reflections on 3 Bands for Blind Kids Concert and the Power of the NFB of Idaho

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 00:47:41 UTC 2017

Thank you, Dana.  No matter how we try, we never can include all the people
who helped.  Both Angela Bradley and Shawn Mallone worked on publicity ahead
of time.  We had some pretty good press the last week, but you never know if
it will happen or not.  Lots of our members brought friends who told us what
a great time they had.  The last couple of weeks we really had a lot of help
from members and nonmembers.
I am now working to collect email addresses to send thank you notes to
nonmembers.  I hope this list will reach our members.
Thank you all again.
Ramona .