[Nfb-idaho] The shift key to capitalize.

Larry Sebranek lesebranek at q.com
Tue Oct 31 21:50:24 UTC 2017

Don, you asked me today where the shift key is so you can hold it down while
you do a letter to make it capitalize it.   If you want to use your left
hand while you use your right hand to push the letter you want, look on the
extreme left of your keyboard, that long bottom key is the "control" key,
the next one up is your shift key, hold that key down while you strike the
letter you want to capitalize on your right hand.  The next key up only on
the left side is the shift key lock if you strike that long key, all the
next letters you strike will be capitalized.  To unlock it, just strike it
again and the lock will come off.  Now if you want to capitalize a letter
that needs to use your left hand, then on the right side of your key board,
it's the second key up which is also a long key.  You can usually tell if a
letter is capitalized because when the word is read, it usually has a higher
pitch and if you arrow through a word, that first letter will also have the
higher pitch.  Sometimes I will actually capitalize the first two letters of
a word if I am typing too fast and then I go back and correct it.  Hope this
helps.  Larry