[Nfb-idaho] FW: Ramona, fundraising never tasted so good.

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 13:59:07 UTC 2017

Who can handle this campaign this year?  For somebody with a little internet skill, there are aquite a few things we can do better than in the past. Use their flyers, do a better job of thanking buyers; etc.  I did it badly, and we raised 600 dollars.  Somebody with more skill can do it better.

Ramona