[Nfb-idaho] our meal and snack orders have to be in by this Friday, register now!

Dana Ard Danalynard at q.com
Mon Apr 16 16:35:10 UTC 2018

If you have not yet registered for the convention, you need to do it right
away. Even if you are not paying until the convention, you need to make your
banquet and board dinner choices. This includes scholarship winners so if
this is something the committee needs to do, please do it. We will have
limited flexibility after the food orders have been made. Also Our room
block ends April 19, so if you need to book a room, do it now! Thank you.