[Nfb-idaho] KnfbReader Reader

Frank Skogsberg skogsbergf at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:49:58 UTC 2018

Updates for sprint users	I read that if a sprint user you can have knf b reader foree if I read right for march monitor all you need to do go to sprint sprint.com and to assability and get knfb reader enterprises version .
What is the different be the KNFB stander and the KNFB enterprises it is something check out if you are a sprint wirless user and do not have this I love .

Sent from Mail for Windows 10