[Nfb-idaho] Cycle for Independence

allan schneider aaschneider at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 03:08:07 UTC 2018

   The 20th Anniversary of the largest NFB fundraiser in Idaho, the Cycle for Independence. is coming up May 19th.  As always, we’d like to recruit more participants.   I would ask all of you to talk us up on your Facebook page and ask your “Friends” to share with their “Friends” and so on.  We could get a sort of large pyramid thing going if we all pitch in.  If you would like, you can use the script below.  If you’d rather say it your own way, just remember the focus should be on directing folks to cycleforindependence.org. (Al Schneider)

Script:
“I want to invite all my friends and family to participate in the 20th anniversary of the Cycle for Independence, a fund raiser for blind and visually impaired Idahoans.  Although not a race, the event features 10 mile, 25 mile, and metric century rides followed by a BBQ, music, prizes and comradery.  Please visit cycleforindependence.org, and please share this with your friends and ask them to share with their friends.”