[NFB-Idaho] story about Boise BELL academy FW: Contact Info

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Fri Aug 3 21:10:07 UTC 2018

The story done by channel 6 will air Sunday night at 10:00 P.M. on channel 6
and 9:00 P.M. on channel 9. See the official announcement below. I will ask
her to also send the link so it can be posted on the website and other
places.

Dana Ard, President

National Federation of the Blind of Idaho

Main: 208-345-3906

Cell: 208-859-2828 (call only)

Email:  <mailto:president at NFBIdaho.org> president at NFBIdaho.org

Website:  <http://www.nfbidaho.org> www.nfbidaho.org

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
Blindness is not what holds you back."