[NFB-Idaho] FW: Summer school for blind

caroliemora at gmail.com caroliemora at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 23:35:09 UTC 2018

I can help you. It seems that mail is putting an extra line in The middle of the word students. If you can copy the link iin t’s entirety  into a separate document or notepad, and get rid of the extra line, then copy that into your browser, you should be able to access it. Failing that, let me know and I can try to get it to you without the extra line.

Sent from my iPhone