[NFB-Idaho] odd emails coming from my email address

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Thu Aug 9 18:50:43 UTC 2018

Two chapter presidents have reported receiving strange emails coming from
me. They ask you to go out and buy gift cards. I don't think my email has
been hacked because no one else, but chapter presidents is reporting these
strange emails and I've only had two reports. I have received a larger
amount of requests for money from people in foreign countries

Since I got the "president" email address. So, if you get something saying
that I want gift cards, I don't. It was my birthday recently, but I didn't
ask for gift cards. If you get any other strange email supposedly from me
let me know. Thanks.

Dana Ard, President

National Federation of the Blind of Idaho

Main: 208-345-3906

Cell: 208-859-2828 (call only)

Email: president at NFBIdaho.org

Website: www.nfbidaho.org

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
Blindness is not what holds you back."