[NFB-Idaho] Save the Date

sandy streeter streeter.sandy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 17:45:06 UTC 2018

Hello,  The Snake River Valley Chapter is excited about our upcoming White
Cane Blindness Awareness Banquet.  It will be held at the Shilo Inn in Idaho
Falls at 6:30 p.m. on October 13, 2018. State and local government officials
are invited along with family and friends. Tickets are $30.00 per person.

I believe that I can find lodging in members homes. I will be getting costs
for staying in the Shilo and other facilities. I will be out-of-town for 10
days but can be contacted via cell phone: 208-681-6686.  Also Kevin Pirnie,
1st-vice-president of the SRVC will be able to answer questions. As soon as
you can notify me that you will be coming I can let you know lodging
arrangements.

Hope to see you in October!

Sandy Streeter, President

Snake River Balley Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Idaho

Email: streeter.sandy at gmail.com <mailto:streeter.sandy at gmail.com>

208-681-6686