[Nfb-idaho] attention all Newsline readers! The National Federation of the Blind of Idaho needs you!

Dana Ard Danalynard at q.com
Fri Feb 2 00:21:05 UTC 2018

I want NFB NewslineR to be an important topic on our state convention
agenda. I need to hear from people who use Newsline in innovative ways. Most
of us know that we can get NFB NewslineR by phone, but there are many other
exciting ways to use it. Please contact me with your ideas. We will have new
people at our convention, and we need to promote this wonderful service!
Contact me and I will begin getting ideas for the convention.Thank you.