[Nfb-idaho] FW: Advocacy Needed: HR 620

Dana Ard Danalynard at q.com
Thu Feb 8 00:05:43 UTC 2018

Everyone needs to call representative Simpson and Labrador and tell them to
vote against this bill. The number for the capital switchboard is 202
224-3121. I was just thinking that access to business includes the help we
can get at stores to do our shopping. Blindness will not keep us from living
the lives we want, but being denied access to businesses will. If you know
people not on this list ask them to call so our representatives know how the
blind of Idaho and this country feel.