[Nfb-idaho] helolist

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Sat Feb 17 14:49:41 UTC 2018

If there is a political bright spot in the issue of HR 620, perhaps Arielle
Silverman has it for us. In her blog
<https://www.disabilitywisdom.com/blog/> on Friday she wrote:

"As of yet, there is no companion bill being considered in the Senate, and
a companion bill must pass the Senate before the ADA Education and Reform
Act has a shot at becoming law."

Maybe it now becomes relevant to communicate with our Senators to keep them
aware of the human and commercial risks of further harm to ADA.

don
​ winiecki​